Cavtat is the centre of tourism located in the most south part of Croatian coast of Adriatic. It is known as the most little town at the east coast of Adriatic Sea. Cavtat has a great clime, rich vegetation, beautiful beaches, recreation and sport equipment and good food specialties. Around the bay with harbor are capes Sustjepan and Rat.
Tourist resorts and restaurants are located near the harbor and bay Tina. The Riviera through pines trees is long 7km. Before Cavtat was there Greece town Epidauros. Town was destroyed in the 7th century by Slavs and Avars. Town was for long time part of the republic Dubrovnik. The wall was around the town and was there till 19th century. They are the reminds of the town defense from 15th and 16th century, the renaissance palace from year 1558, where the library is presently located and the collect of first prints of Baltazar Bogisic (1834 – 1908). The church Our Virgin from Cavtat is Ghotic – renesantion building with pictures of old painters Vlaha Bukovac from 19th and 20th century. The monastery is from year 1483. Parish baroque church of St. Nikol from year 1732 has a wooden altar